[rescue] Bummer

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue Nov 26 14:42:10 CST 2002

So I won an auction for an SGI Indigo2 a while ago. It just showed up.

They had very little details, but they did have pictures. From the
pictures I could see the IMPACT logo on the case, and that it had three
cards. So I was thinking Max Impact. Turns out it's Extreme :-(

Oh well. I got a good deal on it as it is, so I am not complaining, just
disappointed. I think I will take the cards out and put them in my teal
I2 and then look for a (Solid, High, Max) Impact card(s) for this
machine. At least it came with a 250MHz CPU and 8 sticks of ram (yet to
be determined, I have to let it warm up before I can fire it up). So it
will still be a decent machine.

shawn