[rescue] Final chance at some goodies...

brooke brooke at gravitt.org
Mon Nov 25 23:12:34 CST 2002

I have finished eBaying everything, though some things never sold.  I'm
going to list what's left one last time in the hopes that someone might
find something useful. Hopefully the price is right this time...

NeXT Color Tubo Slab, Keyboard, Mouse, SoundBox, NextStep 3.1
Media/manuals/box, display adapter $150
Apple Studio Display LCD Graphite ADC 15" 1 stuck pixel. $225 ? (going
for around $300-400 on eBay)
Adaptec AHA-2940UW SCSI PCI card  $15 (this goes in PeeCees, not macs)
HP SureStore 24x6 DDS-2 SCSI External Autoloader, magazine, 5 tapes &
cleaning tape AND an HP SureStore 1200e DDS autoloader, and a few scsi
cables $150

A grab box of spare hard drives, a handful of SCSI CD Rom Drives (smart
& friendly 40x cd burner, apple internal & external drives, an IBM
drive, etc..), several random PCI cards, some usb mice, and a
bare-bones PowerMac 8500 (no idea how much ram, but at least a 120 MHz
PPC processor) all for the low, low price of $100 measly bucks.  If I
find anything else hiding in the closet it will go in this box.

Hope someone can use something. If you live nearby, let me know, and
you can drop by and pick through for something useful. Otherwise, I
will ship anything for a reasonable fee to anywhere in the US. I like
PayPal.

Cheers!

Brooke G.