[rescue] OFF TOPIC, PA, NOVA, MD, and RTP area only

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Mon Nov 25 21:12:37 CST 2002

Folks:

They aren't Unix workstations, but are just as interesting..... demanding of
patience and rewarding.

I have a litter of Basset Hounds that for a lot of reasons we have not been
able to pass on as we would like to to receptive (OK, paying...) families.

I'm between a rock and a hard place (my sanity), and they need to GO,
yesterday would have been too soon.

FREE TO GOOD HOMES, pure-bred basset pups (due to price, no papers).  I have
5 males, one of whom is a spectacular example, and one female.

If interested, please contact me via email at the addresses below.  Send
mail to both, as I do not have access to one account while at the other
location.

I and my family will be be traveling to North Carolina over thanksgiving,
and could be talked into bringing a pup or two to the RTP contingent.
Otherwise, they are in Shippensburg, PA, which is about 2 hours out of the
DC metro area in the sane direction (i.e., inland).  Pickups before too late
after dark on Wednesday would be best....

Fear not, puppy lives are not in danger, only my sanity.  I will be
"parking" what is rest of the litter over the thanksgiving holidays, and
will renew this plea afterwards.

DO NOT expect to be able to reach me via email after about 1800 EST on
Wednesday.  If interested, email me NOW and I will provide a cell number via
private email.

OB Rescue:  Not that I am soliciting such, but almost anything with a SUN
logo, or other neat-o Unix gear is welcome in trade, as long as it doesn't
wake up the neighbors barking its ass off at 0400, $hit on the floor,
consume food, require -48VDC or 3ph current, cause me to alter my breaker
box or require raised flooring, additional AC, or pickup.

Yes, a SUN optical mouse pad (being, IMHO, the RCH of the Sun rescue world),
would satisfy as minimal trading material....

FWIW, the wife says that if the sun rose on the day you pick up a dawg, that
satisfies HER....

THEY NEED TO GO.....

AL

apotter at spankingnuns.com