[rescue] Weird SCSI cable wanted

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Sat Nov 23 13:28:57 CST 2002

Ok.  I have this SCSI device whose SCSI connector is upside-down and set a
good distance in from the edge of the device.  Because of this, there is a
significant distance between where the SCSI cable reaches, and the
connector on the device.  I was thinking a short length of internal 50-pin
SCSI ribbon cable with a male connector on one side, and a female on the
other would do the job.  So would a doohickey to couple two SCSI cables
together.  Does anyone make anything like this?  Does anyone have one
extra?  If not, would it even work?  If it would, and noone has one, I
would probably just get the connectors and put one together myself.

Peace...  Sridhar