[rescue] ooh, pretty

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:11:55 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 05:08:03PM -0600, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I don't really see a point in upgrading a Teal I2 to handle an Impact.
> Impact I2's are getting really cheap on eBay. I bought an R4400 250MHz,
> 0MB Ram, SI for $30 (of course shipping was $40, all the way up here).
> And you get the purdy purple case ;-)

Well, if your purple I2 is in a badly damaged case, then maybe you would
prefer to upgrade your teal machine rather than order a new purple one.

Or maybe you want his and her impacts of different case colors.

Alright, at this point in time, it is hard to come up with anything
other than contrived cases.

--
Joshua D. Boyd