[rescue] WTB: 32MB parity SIMM

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Nov 18 22:53:52 CST 2002

[ On , November 18, 2002 at 23:39:18 (-0500), Dan Sikorski wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] WTB: 32MB parity SIMM
>
> On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 22:11, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > You don't expect the correct picture for every similar item in the
> > catalog of a surplus outfit that big do you!?!?!?!?
>
> They don't seem all THAT big, all it takes is a few minutes with a
> digital camera to snap some pictures. If they're that big, they could
> easily

It's not the size, its the vast variety.  I for one would not expect
them to take and "process" a digital picture of every variety of SIMM
they've got _and_ load it into exactly the right catalogue item!  I'd
say we're lucky they got a 72-pin SIMM in the picture (at least that's
what it looks like in the icon -- I've not bothered to enable Java$hit
to see the larger image).

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>