[rescue] WTB: 32MB parity SIMM

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Nov 18 18:53:56 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 12:09, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> I've been thinking of ordering some of the same for my CMD-5000 RAID
> controllers from here:
>
>   <URL:http://computersurplusoutlet.com/viewproduct.asp?ProductID=MEM-8x366>
>
> $10.00[usa] seems like a very good price to me.

Yes, but from the picture, it has 8 chips on the SIMM.  From my
understanding (and my experimentation consisting of trying damn near
every variety of 72-pin SIMM i have here in the basement) it would have
to be a 9 chip SIMM for it to work in my dac960.  I could be wrong
though.  (in fact it would be great if i was, $10 is a good price)

	-Dan Sikorski