[rescue] 1U scsi storage?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Nov 17 21:12:04 CST 2002

Hi folks,

Anyone know of an affordable SE/LVD SCSI storage product in 1U?

I'd like something hotswappable (2-3 disks) but I might end up going with
a 1U PC case that will hold a pile of non-hotswap disks. Cost is pretty
critical (i.e. it has to be inexpensive).

I think my old Storageworks 3xSBB unit might work for the purpose, but I'm
not sure it works. Should get some BB modules out of storage and try it
out. But I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks,
Rob