[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 17 14:22:32 CST 2002

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 01:44:04PM -0500, Al Potter wrote:
> I'm curious....  how much time did you spend in a uniform?  I myself spent 9
> years as an active duty Army Officer.

I've never said that this was *me*, this was "something a friend told me".
I wanted to be in the armed forces when I was growing up, but having had
asthma after the age of 12 pretty much killed that idea.

> While _some_ of what you are espousing _might_ technically have some element
> of truth, in practice, certainly in peactime and on home soil, it's BS.

Maybe; like I said, its just what I was told, and this was oh, 12 years ago
or more?

> Or course, technically, you could explode from the pressure of internal
> bull$hit buildup.

Dont even mention it - I had bad gas this morning.  ugh, taco bell.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net