[rescue] Sun Netra T1 105's available

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Nov 14 11:04:41 CST 2002

A friend at work just told me these were available, thought I'd post to the
list and see if there was any interest. If you are interested, send me an
email off-list and I'll put you in touch with the seller directly. I have no
idea if this is a good deal or not, I don't know anything about sun gear.

Qty five (5) Sun Netra T1 105's, processor is either 366 or 400. 256mb ram,
2x18gb SCSI disks. $650.00ea (he will sell qty's of 1)

Jay West

---