[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Nov 12 22:56:16 CST 2002

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 10:12 PM, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> The guys with the Hummers at the big trails are often the "buy a 4x4"
> type as opposed to the grassroots guys who are more like "build a > 4x4".

Ah, I get it.  I like to build my toys - by and large.  However, I
usually like to start with a good base platform and build on it.  The
Hummer is too rare and too expensive to have a whole lot in aftermarket
goodies for it - as most Chevy, Dodge, and Ford models do.

> Where were you taking the company hummer, out of curiosity?

I'm...ah....not at liberty to say.  At least not until the statute of
limitations runs out :)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com