[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Nov 12 21:57:09 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 19:58, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> One of the nice people at $client had one of those.  She was a petite
> little thing.  I'm 6'1" and heavy.  She asked if I wanted to drive.  It
> was a major effort to get in, and this had nothing to do with my
> weight.  The problem was my height.  With the seat as far back/down as
> it could go, and the tilt steering popped up as high as it could go, I
> could just get in.  Forget about driving it, the wheel couldn't turn
> with the pressure being applied by my knees.

I got in the drivers seat of a friend's Mercedes SLK230 (or was it a
320?) anyway, i did not physically fit in it.  Not even the passenger
seat.  I would have to be beheaded to fit in fact.  With the top down, i
would have fit, but, there's no way i'd actually drive/ride that way.

	-Dan Sikorski
	 (6'8" 230lbs.)