[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Tue Nov 12 22:35:16 CST 2002

> I've also owned a Honda Del Sol, and between the 2, the Mazda Miata seemed to
> have much more room, and is basically a much better built vehicle. Now to
> find a cd player that will play mp3's that will also mount in the dash. Even
> better yet, I would love to find one that will mount in the Miata, AND the
> Dodge truck, so I can buy 2 of them, and have only one style radio to learn!

	I have one of the Rockwood Fosgates in my Crown Vic. It's an ok
system. I only have two problems with it. It always starts on the first
song on the MP3 disk and it takes a couple of seconds to switch to the
next one when you have it on random. (You have to push the next
button.) Also it's random song selection isn't very random. On a 150+ song
disk, I shouldn't hear the same song twice in an hour.

	Rick