[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Nov 12 14:46:43 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 03:37:23PM -0500, Michael Schiller wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Well, with the upcoming sale of my condo in FL I went and bought a new
> toy:
>
> http://www.agrijag.com/Images/Miata

That is one car I would never, ever buy.  I don't see how normal people,
like myself, or supposed to fit in them.  I mean, normal people, like
myself, heads stick out several inches over the windsheild, and are legs
are so cramped that we can't turn the steering wheel or operate the
pedels.

> and in the next couple of days I'll be driving over to Laurel MD to pick
> it up.
> Any list members that would like to get together with me while I'm there
> (and maybe grab a bite to eat, etc.) please email me off list so we can
> make arrangements. Thanks.

Going to time the trip to coincide with DaveM's visit?

--
Joshua D. Boyd