[rescue] Re: Looking for (ick) Cisco 2514 or similar for toy use

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Nov 12 13:58:56 CST 2002

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Ryan Loiselle wrote:

> Try this place....
>
> http://www.optimumdata.com/

Thanks for the pointer. I emailed them over the weekend, since I didn't
see pricing on the web site. No response yet.

However, I've been turned toward a 1605R lately, as it has more modular
options and may work better with SSH. And also, if we get one for work for
a little project I'm involved with, I'll be able to practice on my home
one. Whee.

> I just picked up 2 Cisco 2507 routers, with 16 port hubs (16MB/16MB,
> IOS 12.0.9) from them for $600, saved me about $150 dollars based of
> the price they were going for on ebay... and thats about the cheapest
> I could find.. And he threw in the cables and all (most on ebay
> wouldnt)... Another guy I know just did the same thing... and he said
> his were in great condition......

Sounds cool. If they ever get back to me, maybe I'll get a similar deal.
:)

> [new guy on the list... ;)]

Welcome to the list!

Rob