[rescue] Oh the humanity!

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Nov 12 06:00:12 CST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:39:28 -0500
Steve Sandau <ssandau at bath.tmac.com> wrote:

> The combination of the two id *very* disturbing. It seems particularly
> stupid to think that PeeCee architecture is the best thing to stuff in
> any case, and that the case is made better by containing a PeeCee. I
> may just have to rip apart a PeeCee and put my spare SPARC5
> motherboard in it...
>
> I *really* can't imagine what type of idiot would prefer a PeeCee to a
> G4. *sigh*

I don't know, Tom's Hardware did a run down of peecee power supplies a
while ago, and convinced me that I really don't want to run any useful
hardware in a peecee box. I did see one case hack I enjoyed, and felt
wasn't insulting to either part.  There was a guy who put an iMac (Bondi
Blue) motherboard in a Mac IILC case, that was kinda cool.

Tim