[rescue] Western area (Montana/Colorado) job questions...

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 11 19:04:11 CST 2002

Al Potter wrote:

> nimitz at speakeasy.net said:
>
> >Is there anybody on the list from the Montana/Colorado area?
>

> No, but I hired a guy a couple of months ago who moved to PA from there
> (Montana) because he was having trouble finding a tech job that paid mor
> ethan peanuts.
>
> I would be VERY careful.
>
> Where are you?

Currently in suburbia ourside Chicago but I'm considering picking up my
family and moving if I can find something better.  Still have debts to
take care of but as soon as those are gone we'll be a little free to do
things like go where the money is.

I can't move just yet but I figure I better start looking at the
feasability of the idea _now_ instead of later.

Mike Hebel