[rescue] Cheap (I think?) Onyx on Ebay

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Nov 10 14:02:09 CST 2002

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 02:30:18PM -0500, Jeff Workman wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2067076082

Eh, if it were a complete deskside RE2, it would be about an average
price.  However, it is a rack, which is worth more.  But then, it is
incomplete (no graphics, so it is more like a challenge in Onyx skins),
so perhaps less, but it is supposedly functioning.  The memory report is
odd, but perhaps not really a problem.  The OS is antiquated.

Basically, it seems a fair price, but unless racks add a lot more worth
than I'd expect, I wouldn't call it outstanding.  Still, I'd love a rack
so dearly, I'd snap it up if I could afford to.

--
Joshua D. Boyd