[rescue] Ods networks 19" sun and intel box in one

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 7 08:26:06 CST 2002

ITYM ODS.com is *now* Intrusion.com, which is a true statement.
We've got several of those rackmounts around here from various
previous projects--they're reasonably high density and reasonably
reliable (it's not a U10 IIRC, but the Sun AX?? motherboard
equivalent).  The "blades" that I've seen in use include the
PII/PIII x86 blades, those UltraSPARC blades (I've seen them
all the way up to IIi/440 MHz), and Cisco 25xx routers.

$650 is a steal given what they cost new...but I suspect that
finding additional parts/blades for one might be challenging.
Good luck...

  --Rip