[rescue] Arcade Machines

Rob Harhen axthrower at fozzy-networks.com
Wed Nov 6 15:41:16 CST 2002

I 'rescued' an atari systems I cabnet from the town dump a while back, has
the game 'Road Blasters'.  With the lack of keys to open the thing, the
universal key (slide hammer) came out. After getting the thing open,
powersupply is dead, fortunatly it just needed a 5V supply so an old AT
power supply worked great.  Only thing left broken is the gas pedal.. kinda
important as the gas pedal is the 'start' button for the game, so currently
its a 326 lb paper weight in the basement.