[rescue] My latest rescue with some interresting facts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 21:44:44 CST 2002

--- Thomas Gallaway <tgallaway at comcast.net> wrote:
> Ok
>
> First of all anybody remember that nasty anti-unix thingie Unisys
> had?
> http://www.wehavethewayout.com/

CA had a seminar on the problems with Unix, when they rolled out
CA-Unicenter for Unix - See, CA was going to solve all the problems
with Unix... Like, how "root" can do *anything* - ohh, scary. Or, how
if certain filesystems fill up, the machine just stops! Oh my! Here's
my checkbook, save me kind Charles Wang...

> ... Well also we found a tape library and a sattelite modem and 2
> VoIP phones.

Hmm, VoIP phones - I'd like a pair of those...

Or those cool Cisco boxes, that you plug a normal phone into...

=====
Lionel

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/