Getting slightly off topic....Re: [rescue] What job does your SGI do at home?

David Rouse david at rouseworld.org
Tue Nov 5 13:50:07 CST 2002

Claude.W <claudew at videotron.ca>

>The french language law is not that bad...would not be surprised some
>southern US states will do simliar stuff eventually....if not
>already...(???)

To Bill, I apologize in advance for the continuance of the OffTopicary...

And as a resident of one of those southern US states I say -- to h*** with the
French!

But seriously, there might be regulations of that sort for hospitals maybe or
state buildings perhaps -- but not for private enterprise.

Thus, some stores have just Spanish (yes really), some a mix of Spanish and
English and some just English. It really does depend on how many Spanish
speaking customers you have, not government regulations.

Not that .ca is a bad place, lots hot chicks who end up working in America
because nurses are paid more here come from Canada... :-)

--
David Rouse