[rescue] Missing Flair Image for a Clariion 2800 array

Paul Hortiatis ph009J at mail.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 5 00:25:03 CST 2002

I recently aquired a rack of these arrays. I have 44 of the origonal 80
drives that would have been in the 4 array units though none of them have
the microcode to run the arrays.

I have the PowerPC SP's for them with every option for the units( Battery,
dual SP for every unit with the max cache... ).

Does any one have any experience with these and posably know where i can get
the microcode. I'd hate to have to strip the hardrives from them for
individual array's.

Thnx
	Paul