[rescue] What job does your SGI do at home?

Jonathan C Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Nov 4 16:23:44 CST 2002

On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 04:02 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I don't see what problems anyone could have with your use of an Indy.

There's just something perverse about a several-thousand-dollar machine
being relegated to playing Thomas Dolby or Information Society MP3s at
a predetermined hour in the morning.

> I just hope that if it has graphics at all that it is newport graphics
> rather than XL or XZ.

Yeah, it has XL-8 (Newport) gfx.  If it had XZ, it'd have a higher
calling as the living room web station. ;)

--
Jonathan C. Patschke
Celestrion Information Systems