[rescue] Fw: Netra T1's 105 DC. Free to a good home.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 3 23:23:00 CST 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:19:26AM -0500, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> >I'm trying to get Sun to give me a X1 or V100 in exchange for the
> >... checking ... 29,472 ads I've run for them since the 10th of
> >October.
>
> What they ought to give you is a job.  You're one of their best
> evangelists and you're not even on the payroll.

Fat chance - they're in the process of laying off 4400 people.

Sad thing is, I can live/work for less than 40K/year now.

Bill (please god, dont make me have to file for unemployment..
      i've never been laid off or fired from any job in my life,
      and even tho this wasnt due to performance, simply money,
      it still hurts and I take it personally..))

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
austin, texas