[rescue] Fw: Netra T1's 105 DC. Free to a good home.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 20:56:57 CST 2002

I've mailed SS/5-170s to Ireland (don't ask), and it was under $100,
but the best part was the USPS was the best deal!

The usual shippers (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) were way more expensive!

It took 4-6 weeks for delivery (why, I have no idea - the postal clerk
said that parcels accumulate, and are shipped on a first-in, first-out
basis, via whatever method possible)...

Lionel

--- Jonathan C Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 3, 2002, at 02:13 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>
> >> Free if someone collects them or pays shipping, they are taking up
> >> room in my offce.
>
> Cue the standard rant about being on the wrong side of the pond.
> What would be a good estimate of the shipping price on these?

=====
Lionel

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/