[rescue] CRAP... what does it mean when the top 2 inches of the screen isn't stable?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 31 14:41:39 CDT 2002

OK Creator works... The sync problem is not present when hooked to
either a IBM 6091 19 via 13W3 to 4 BNC, nor is it present when a
13W3-HD-15 is attached and the machine is hooked to an IBM G200.  It
appears on the G200 to be smaller than the full screen size since I am
running the PC at 1280x1024, and on the 6091 it is shifted to the left.
I think the frequency changed somehow between yesterday and today... an
openboot variable change?  I did issue a reset all at one point.  The
same KDS I'm trying to get working worked yesterday... it had previously
been plugged in through an adapter to a Sparcstation LX with extra VSIMM.

Andrew