[rescue] FDDI + Cameras

Michael Dombrowski legodude at hammycorp.com
Fri Mar 1 12:58:28 CST 2002

Anyone know how to recover a lost password for a Cisco Crescendo 1100
FDDI concentrator? I finally got a serial cable for it but I don't
know the password.

Also, I got a new batch of FDDI stuff. 5x 25ft SC-MIC cables and some
more Sun PCI FDDI cards. Email me if you're interested in either.

I also have 3 new Pixera PXG-150N-PH cameras. These are very small
NTSC color cameras. The cameras are black and include power
transformers and a short length of RCA video cable. More complete
specs at the site below. I'd like $30 a camera.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020211172720/http://www.pixera.com/Pixera
Catalog/Picolo/Picolo.htm

Mike