Linux on PS2 (was Re: [rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Jun 29 16:33:22 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 07:24:16PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > > Q3A anyone?  on a 17' wide projector?  oh, that would be *SICK*
> >
> > I've done it with an original TNT on a 8-9' wide screen.
> >
> > I saw halflife and decent freespace on a 17' wide screen.  Q3 wasn't
> > out then.
>
> *BOIIING!* ;-)

An aquaintence was running a lan gaming weekend at a real conference
facility instead of out of a house like people often do.  So, one
thing about doing it that way was he got to use the places AV setup,
including the huge sound system and video stuff.  He hook one of his
machines up to that stuff for follow along stuff, winamp, viz, etc.

--
Joshua D. Boyd