[rescue] What sucks.

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Thu Jul 25 15:57:08 CDT 2002

>   I agree, but I liked them because they seemed different...not just
> another hair-metal clone band.  I also found their tunes to be pretty
> catchy.  But Milton Berle in their videos really did it for me!

I agree with that a lot. I just never managed to express it that way.

otoh, there were real metal bands (are, even) form that era that were I really enjoyed, with or without hair.

If I have to wake up before 10AM, it's always to maiden.

Speaking of which- I need a new mp3 server. Wish i could afford one.