[rescue] [fwd from another list: Free Apple LaserWriter 600 Pro + other stuff]

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at .zill.net
Sun Jul 14 20:09:48 CDT 2002

With the discussion on the list about the Apple laser printers, UPSes
etc I thought we might have a Sacramento lister that might find this
useful...

./patrick

----- Forwarded message from garagestuff at attbi.com -----

For pickup only from Sacramento, Ca:

Free Apple LaserWriter Pro.  Keeps blinking green when i
try to print. Comes with toner.

Free Rack APC Backup Units (these weigh about 100 lb
each.)For your Mac or PC.

Free Laserjet 4, Laserjet 5l, Xerox P1202 Laser Printer,
HP Deskjet 1200C/PS, bag of misc 72pin memory,Canon 4500
Printer, more stuff.

Must take all or none. Some work some needs minor work
on.I need these out before I go back to work. I'm on
vacation right now.  Thanks.

Lee
Sac, Ca