[rescue] WTB: EVC-VGA Adapter & Envizex II 100BaseT adapter

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue Jul 2 03:57:36 CDT 2002

>> In my continuing quest to find the perfect X-Terminal I bought a
>> Envizex II off of Ebay. To hook it up I need a EVC-VGA adapter. I'd
>> also like a 100baseT card and sound module if that's possible.
>
> Seriously, i had been looking for one of those for quite some time,
> because i passed up the first one i saw because i thought $30 was too
> much.

 You do know that a EVC-VGA adapter is nothing fancy? All the normal vga
signals are directly available on the EVC-connector, you just need to find the
EVC connector part and do some soldering. For testing you could just use bare
wires plugged into the graphics card or solder yourself a VGA connector on your
terminal depending how lucky you're feeling that day.

  greetings,
    Michiel