[rescue] Cheap like fire

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 31 21:12:38 CST 2002

On January 31, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> You're luck you didn't have to ride home with him for 2 hours in an
> enclosed space!  I had to drive with the windows open - not because I
> couldn't breathe, but to try and get the stinging sensation out of my
> eyes..  I think the tai food started to flame about a half hour into the
> trip.

  Wasn't that the night that we went to that great Burmese restaurant,
Mandalay?  I sure miss that place.  There is a really good thai
restaurant not too far from my new place though.  Sridhar and I went
there a few weeks ago.  Their food was very, very good.  And they have
a vegetarian menu, so Sridhar "we don't need to steeenking protein"
Ayengar could actually eat something! ;)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire