[rescue] Cheap like fire

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 31 18:55:09 CST 2002

On January 31, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > > go to school and learn grammer.  :)
> >   Too bad some of 'em don't learn how to spell. ;)
>
> too slow dave, i already got bashed for this one.  slowpoke.

  Yeah, yeah yeah.  I had to catch up on some sleep.  That, and the
fact that I'm getting more and more stuff heaped on me for this new
project I'm working on.  It's fun work, though.

> OLD
>
> SLOW
>
> MAN

  I will fedex you a nice dusty fart.

  So when are you going to come down here and do some partyin' with
me?  Oh yeah, that would constitute a SOCIAL LIFE. ;)

  [tag, you're it!]

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire