[rescue] Re: What is it?

Robert Rose rr at rits.com.au
Thu Jan 31 04:25:52 CST 2002

Far be it for me to reply to myself, but given the stunned silence, I
figured that either nobody was willing to venture a guess or nobody cared.

Turns out it was a VAX 4000 model 90 in beautiful condition plus a couple
of 60 inch storageworks racks, each with a couple of empty disk shelves;
final price was $AUS30 (roughly $US15).

Did I buy it? No.
Why not? 'Cos I'd be obliged to take the WHOLE LOT and damn those racks are
ugly.  Plus I'd have a tough time getting them home and then hiding them
from the wife.

Rob.