[rescue] OpenBSD

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Thu Jan 31 01:20:41 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 01:03:15AM -0500
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On January 30, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:
> > >   Stick a scope on the sync & video pins of the connector?
> >
> > I got one for x-mas..a little tiny hand held one from my mum... it's
> > windows only, OR, palm!  badass.  but I can't find the palm s/w for
> > it when i first looked.  this would be so badass tho, totally pocket
> > sized scope.  It's an "osziFox"  anyone have the .prc for it?!  I have a
> > 3x and 505..so i'll buy whatever cable is needed to uplink.
>
>   A......scope....for...windows?  Or palm?
>
>   Oh, one of those connect-it-to-your-computer things.  Eeeek.
>
>   No offense..

dude. i'm poor as of now.  my next paycheck should be 3.5k..but that's
three weeks from now..and again, this was a present from mum.  i don't
have a spare 3k to buy a _real_ one... i'll get there, i promise.
please be my friend :P   i think it's badass my mum got me a scope.
badass.

i have like 900 in the bank and my monthly expenses are well over
1.2k...i dunno what i'm gonna do...something will present itself.  it
always does.

i've been unemployed for 5 months and before that i spent it all on my
car and other kit... a fullblown scope is on the radar.

i'll take foodstamps for kit trades

i'm not worthy
^D