[rescue] OpenBSD

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Wed Jan 30 23:45:36 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 12:35:38AM -0500
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On January 30, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:
> > This reminds me, i miss my powermac 6100/60.  It will make the boot
> > noises but I never get any video out.  I didn't use it for a year or two
> > and it has tons of mail for several years that i'd like to recover.  I'm
> > sure i could snarf it off the drive, but it'd be cool to get it back on
> > the lan and use it again.  this was back in like 93/94 when i thought
> > there was money to be made in designing web pages...i'd love to look at
> > all that old data.  anyone have any ideas about a system that seems
> > _completely_ functional but never gives any juice on the video?  it's
> > onboard vid of course.
>
>   Stick a scope on the sync & video pins of the connector?

I got one for x-mas..a little tiny hand held one from my mum... it's
windows only, OR, palm!  badass.  but I can't find the palm s/w for
it when i first looked.  this would be so badass tho, totally pocket
sized scope.  It's an "osziFox"  anyone have the .prc for it?!  I have a
3x and 505..so i'll buy whatever cable is needed to uplink.

^D