[rescue] Re: sunpci note: TWO cards now available

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Jan 30 08:08:56 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 07:56:13AM +0200, Harri Haataja wrote:
>> >   Is it "going" somewhere?
>> It's apparently going the way of Alpha.
>
>It is?  Why is DECpaq sending me email about the latest issue of the
>OpenVMS Times newsletter, with details about the Itanium port (which
>I'll LOVE to play with once its out..):
>
>http://www.openvms.compaq.com/openvmstimes/index.html

Yes, I read that issue too. I also remember that there was a final release
candidate of Windows 2000 for Alpha that MS was about to ship when Compaq
pulled the plug. I too would love to play with the titanicum port; I just doubt
that it will see the light of day (much less the hobbyist distro disk), more's
the pity.

>Bill

William