[rescue] Kivio & more cross-*NIX support

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Jan 30 01:02:28 CST 2002

> > i'd love to build a farm of every combination of OS
> > and arch known to man for porting purposes.
>    Sounds neat.

it's been a long term goal of mine for well over 10 years now.  every once in
a while i would get the chance to put stuff up from work, but only recently
can we get affordable high speed internet so that i can do this stuff from
home.

> > ...i'd just have to cough up electric bill, so donations are
> > never turned down. :)
> >
>    Or, just set scheduled times when a given system will be available: power
> hogs get switched on once every other weekend (or only by request), while
> the low-power guys can run more often.

the only problem with this is that i believe that a machine should run 24 hours
a day, or not at all.  :)

-brian