[rescue] MS Crud

Paul Sladen sun-rescue at paul.sladen.org
Tue Jan 29 21:00:41 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 10:31 PM, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:

> Hmmm... MS Flight Simulator and MS Train Simulator... (still won't buy
> em to get em)

Train Sim;  that's the one where you can go forward..., and er, backwards?

I did have a go on this (after it had copied 1.6gig to the hard disc), and
was throughly unimpressed when it *would not* let me do the necessary to
complete the scenario--yes, that /was/ the beta, but it's MS, and I've never
noticed a difference before.

Oh, there's FlightGear.

	-Paul
--