[rescue] SGI Fuel

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jan 29 12:25:20 CST 2002

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> So, wadda ya think? :-)
> It looks nice to me, but I miss XIO...
>
> http://www.sgi.com/workstations/fuel/

<CORNY>
SGI Gas-station...erm Fuel

heh.

What's next?  The Sun OCO... the X-on

</CORNY>

It's actually quite nice... I'd love a 600Mhz V12 with 4GB RAM

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.