[rescue] SGI Fuel

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Tue Jan 29 11:26:23 CST 2002

Erm.  Erm.  My origin came from it's original owners with an SGI IOC3 (the
ethernet, 2xps2 and 2xserial) on PCI in addition to the direct connected
one on the MB.  There is also FC-AL (SGI single chan XIO FC-AL is a Qlogic
2100 in a shoe) and gig-E.  All SGI PCI is 64bit, though origin 200 & o2
is 33mhz only, not sure on octane, don't have the cage yet.
	Nick