[rescue] sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Jan 28 21:41:35 CST 2002

> Now if only I could find a good cross platform multitrack audio
> program like that.

dream on.  nothing good in SGI land?  probably is, but costs like $5K for a
copy.

> >there is also an IRIX version for you SGI weenies.
>
> Shouldn't that be US SGI weenies?  Mr Octane.

the luser seller hasn't replied to ANY of my emails, and all i want to do is
pay him and have him ship it to me.  this SUCKS.

-brian

ps: picked up the Xterra on Tuesday from the dealer, it had 14 miles on it.
just pulled into the driveway after a long weekend.  it's got 1300 miles on
it.  and they didn't believe me at the dealership when i told them i drove a
lot.  :)