[rescue] FT: 3x 4.3GB Atlas II

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jan 28 13:32:32 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, George Adkins wrote:

> what are you putting them in?
> I have some adapters...  the only thing I've found them to not work in
> because of space considerations was a SparcStation LX (Had to get out the
> soldering iron and build one for that, but it let me put an IBM 9g LVD into
> an LX)

For my LX I just gave up.  I ordered adapters, but they didn't fit, so I
just installed on the 2GB'er I already had.  I used Solaris 7.  I figure
if I need it, I'll attach external storage.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.