[rescue] More Free(ish) Stuff

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Mon Jan 28 11:01:43 CST 2002

Hello,

How big/heavy is one of these changers?  I don't think I would have
anything cool to trade, but a short list of your interests might  help
me come up with something.  Alternatively, how much money on top of
shipping would you need, if I can't come up with a trade?

This is a long shot, but would you happen to have a picture of the
changer that you could email me, or maybe is online already?

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA