[rescue] Looking for a benchmark tool for Sol 8

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 28 10:06:05 CST 2002

All,

I'm looking for an I/O benchmark tool for Solaris 8 that actually compiles
reliably. I've been using IOZone since the last time I had this problem and
the thing just wont compile on some of the systems I work with. I know
theres dependency failures but I cant seem to find all of them.

Anyway anyone have recommendations on a free I/O benchmarking tool for
Solaris 8?

Chris Byrne
Managing Director, Secure Defense Solutions
Toner Hse, Sidmonton Place, Bray, Co.Wicklow
HTTP://www.securedefense.net
Tel: +353.(0)1.276.4611
Mob: +353.(0)87.907.5717