[rescue] Re: FT: 3x 4.3GB Atlas II

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Jan 27 22:23:09 CST 2002

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, George Adkins wrote:

> On Sunday 27 January 2002 10:09 pm, you wrote:
> > I need to trade 3x 4.3gig UW drives for 3x 4.3 gig UN drives.
> > Anybody wanna take a trade on this?
> >
> why? why not use wide-> narrow convertors?

My guess would be he's putting the drives into systems that won't hold the
drive with converter. SS10, IPC/IPX/Classic/LX, maybe an older Macintosh.

If I had that many around, I'd take the offer. I think I have one. :(

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows