[rescue] debian X, was Re: sunpci note: TWO cards now available

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Jan 27 18:19:25 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 06:07:12PM -0500
nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Did you get X running?  I shot you a mail with a link to how to fix it.

that's my one major issue with debian...their X packages have never
worked for me...on any workstation or laptop..i'll fiddle with it for a
while then just compile on my own to get it to go..both 3 and 4
versions.

only one other friend of mine has had this prob..the others don't seem
to.  so who knows what's up with that.  it always complains about my
XF86Config files...xinerama etc.

^D