[rescue] down with m$, was two sunpci cards

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Jan 27 18:06:45 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 05:41:45PM -0600
Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:
> >suppose that's a joy of small companies...they have to do what you tell
> >them.
>
> Not for us.  We _need_ to run winblows, if we want to transfer AutoCAD
> files with customers.  I shudder at the very thought of the retraining
> involved in changing accounting software.  98 blows, but at some points
> it's picking the lesser of two evils.

true, it also depends on the business model.  I just don't take a job
where that model goes against my diabolical master plan...  that's the
first line of my resume: Diabolical Master Plan.   heh.

to all of you that do have to use m$ products in a production
environment, my sympathy goes out to you.  we should start some sorta
fund.

^D