[rescue] Vaxstation 4000 96

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 12:16:53 CST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Jochen Kunz wrote:

> > What sort of RAM can I put in it.
> VAXstation 4000 RAM, total proprietary. There are 4MB and 16 SIMMs.
> You have to put them in chunks of 4 into the machine.

I have two of the SIMMs, but I forget what size they are.  I certainly
don't need them, since I have not yet acquired a VAX.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.